Thursday, October 15, 2009

me me me me me

So, yes. This is me. Matthew Kuhl. This is my new personal blog. Pay no mind to those other blogs, since I don't actually update them anymore.

As I write this, I am a sophomore at Georgia College and State University in Milledgeville, GA. I plan to major in history, and possibly I will minor in psychology, though that has not been chiseled into granite yet. When I leave this place in 2012, I plan to work in a government position, and if all goes well, I won't be able to tell you about it.

My interest in history is almost as old as my little sister, and I'm currently interested in a few areas: military history (broadly speaking), Middle Eastern history, and Central Asian history. In addition to these pursuits, I am also a great fan of science fiction, fantasy, good coffee, good food, and good music. Last, but not least, I will root for pretty much any team that comes from my hometown, Atlanta, particularly the Braves and (lately) the Falcons.

The last thing I will say here is that my politics tend towards the left hand of the political spectrum. I don't know how much this will come up, but I will say that I always hope to find common ground with reasonable Republicans and other types.

I think that's about enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment